Dear all,
I have been trying to create a liveUSB for the sugarLabs distro (rpm distro)
and trisquel-mini (lubuntu derivative).

The process done via unetbutin and usbcreator without any error poping up. Two
different usb where tried (4gb unkown make and 32gb kingston).

I have put it in 2 laptops (same model acer aspire one) that have been able to
boot from usb before and I have at least been able to liveUSB with trisquel in
the past. But does not boot now.

I am running ubuntu 14.10.

The message I get is:

Failed to Load com32 file menu.c32
Boot:

In the case of unetbootin I found this:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2257815&p=13192459

tl;dr
It seems the boot: is actually some sort of prompt.

Type "unetbootindefault "

This seems to work for my trisquel-mini install. It seems trisquel supports
sugarlabs so that is me problably covered.

But just in case someone runs into similar problem.