Good evening everybody,

Who likes beer, steam trains, beer, card games, more beer, and a bloody
good time?

Yes! It's time to think about the Ubuntu UK RAT for 2016!

As it's such a popular activity, we have to book early to make sure we get
the train we want.

While it's still February, the event will be between late July and early
September.

To find out the best time for us to book, I've created a quick and easy
poll I'd like people to fill in for the dates that you think you can make.

Please go here -> http://doodle.com/poll/qw7ehwk5dnweviyp

Doing so does not guarantee that the date(s) selected will be the one we go
with. Nor does it secure yourself a place on the train.

Once we have a date agreed, I shall put out another email with more details
and a link to buying your ticket for the train.

Thanks for reading :)

Iain