Hi

I've just installed Xubuntu 15.10 on an Acer netbook. I've installed Xubuntu
many times before but not 15.10. It works fine.

My standard routine is to next install openSSH-server and SSHFS, then start the
SSH service.

The situation now is that I can SSH into the box and I can mount its file
system on a remote computer using SSHFS. For all that success, though, I cannot
access the box from any other using Filezilla (SFTP). It just hangs then times
out. I know it's not a problem with Filezilla per se as all my other laptops
can "see" each other through it.

Can anybody suggest where the cause may lie? Permissions perhaps?

Thanks

Nige