On 01/08/16 21:49, William Anderson wrote:
Has there ever been a meeting?  It doesn't look like it.  Have you
considered going to a LUG meeting instead?  You may not find a
laser-focus on Ubuntu, but I guarantee at any LUG meet, at least one
other person is using it.
Not to my knowledge, no. Yes I have been to the local LUG and as nice as it is, it's just an excuse to have a drink and a meal out. It would be nice to attend a more focused meet. I don't think my local LUG has ever been particularly Linux focused, the last meet seemed to mainly focus around Theresa May!