I have been using Ubuntu phone, BQ Aquarius E45, for the past year. Until now the web browser has always worked. But today it stopped working. I went to use it, and wanted to access my History, as all tabs had disappeared that had previously been open.

Then the web browser froze, and I had to close it. I tried to reopen, but as soon as I do, it crashes, closes right away. I tried rebooting the phone, but that did not help. Nothing else was running at the time it froze. Even after another reboot, I have not been able to open the web browser. Web apps, like Facebook, still work okay with no problems.

So how would I fix this? Is there a file to delete or edit in the filesystem? I have searched online already and found no answer.

Anyone else have this problem? I also checked Launchpad but could not see a bug report for this for the web browser.

David K