Hi Barry

On 28 August 2016 at 23:08, Barry Titterton <titterton.ba...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I think that I have found a bug on Ubuntu Touch to do with accessing
> wifi networks, and need advice on which package to file it against.
>
> Yesterday (Saturday 27th) I installed UT onto a Nexus 4 16Gb phone. I
> found that I could not connect to my home wifi if I selected the SSID
> off the list of available networks, but it would connect if I used the
> 'Hidden Networks' option and typed in both the SSID and the password.
>
> Should I file this bug against Network Manager package?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Barry T

Go to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Avengers  This is the staring point for
filing Touch bugs.

I think the appropriate place to file a bug is 'System Settings' under Apps
or maybe 'Network Indicator' under Indicators.  Network Manager package is
for the desktop.

One thing that you might be getting is what I have had problems with when
trying to connect to my brother's WiFi this week.  Here I found that if you
do not put the password in quickly enough, then it does not connect.  The
way I got round it was to write the password in Notes, then copy it and
paste it quickly into the password field.

Tony