I'm always up for going to the pub ;)

On the loco page http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-uk/3350-real-ale-train-2016/ I put that we were meeting at The Mulberry as that's what we had done in the past.

I didn't see any events on when I wrote the page, but didn't realise that it would be in the process of refurbishing.

If it's open and not rammed, seems like one of the more handily located places. Being next to the train station.

I'll happily follow the pack to which ever pub is chosen :)

Hayley and I are looking forward to it all once more. See you on Saturday.

Cheers,
Iain