Hello!

As you may know, we have an Ubuntu based podcast - "Ubuntu Podcast"
http://ubuntupodcast.org/ which we're quite proud of, having reached
our 9th season this year.

Personal commitments have meant we are losing one presenter (Laura) this year,
and so we're looking for new guest presenters to fill in over the coming months
leading up to the end of the year.

We record on alternate Tuesday evenings at 20:30 UK time for about an hour,
then spend 30 mins or so wrapping up. The episodes are edited over the next day
or two and published on the Thursday of that week, and the following week.

Recording is done by each person on their local computer, with us all connected
together over Mumble so we can hear each other, and the jingles/music played in
by Samantha.

In between one episode and the next we prepare for upcoming ones with various
activities including:-

 * Organising or recording interviews with interesting people
 * Obtaining hardware or software to review
 * Collating news and other articles for inclusion in upcoming episodes

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, and feel you can
confidently talk into a (relatively decent) microphone, then please get in
touch via our email address below.

s...@ubuntupodcast.org

If you have any questions which you think may be useful for others to see,
feel free to ask them here. If they're things you think should be more private
then use the address above, which goes to all the existing presenters.

Thanks,
Al.