From: Philip Ballew [philipbal...@ubuntu.com]
To: Ubuntu US California [ubuntu-us-ca@lists.ubuntu.com]
Subject: [Ubuntu-US-CA] Thanks for helping this weekend at SCALE11X

I would like to personally think Everyone who was at SCALE11X this
weekend representing the Lo-Co and Ubuntu. Thank you for all your
efforts. Together, we made it an event for the ages. I would
personally like to think the booth volunteers:

Peter M Sullivan: your in-depth thoughts on how to make Ubuntu better
for all is great.

George Mulak : your eagerness to get everything up and running in the
booth in a efficient manner really helped me in so many ways.

Mickey Lyle: Without you I would not be at SCALE, thank you for being
able to coordinate things and keep the booth manned.

Stephen Briles: Your flexibly has made the booth able to adapt to the
people stopping by and make sure that the people coming by the boith
are met with good information, and friendly spirits.

Eric P. Scott: Your ideas on how to make the booth better have given
me stuff to think about fot next year!

As well as booth volunteers  I would like to think the people who
spoke at UbuCon and made Richards job easier. I think UbuCon was a day
to remember. We look foreword to the next time it will happen.

Thank you all so much, and I look foreword to hanging out with you all
as soon as possible!