If the install is going to be on a 32-bit machine (not a 64-bit machine)
you can use Teamviewer remotely to talk her through it.

For example, have her come up on a LiveCD and then have her from
the browser install Teamviewer.  You must also install Teamviewer.
Then you will be able to access her machine and annotate the steps
to complete the installing with her remotely over the telephone.

I have done this dozens of times.

Cheers,
Bob