Sounds good

On Aug 29, 2012 12:34 PM, "James Bradley" <j...@oregoncanoesport.com> wrote:

> I'll just try to catch up with you when you make it to Salem.
>
> JVLB
>

> On 08/27/2012 09:13 PM, Benjamin Kerensa wrote:
>>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I wanted to let you know we now have some very high quality Ubuntu
Oregon laptop stickers that use the wonderful new logo designed by James
Bradley. I will hopefully be dropping some of these off in Salem with
Nathan in the coming weeks but you can also e-mail me directly and I will
provide a mailing address that you can send a SASE to and I will send you
out two laptop stickers.