(Apparently, I mistakenly sent this to a different mailing list a week
ago and so nobody informed me.... darn autocomplete)

Hello Oregonians!

We will be having a Ubuntu Global Jam on March 3rd at FreeGeek* from
1pm to 5:00pm. Our Global Jam will focus on Bug Work which seems to be
a continuing and popular theme for our jams. If you are unfamiliar
with bug work I encourage you to please check out the wikis at the
bottom of this announcement. This event will not have food sponsors
this year due to the limited time I had to put this together however
if you would like you are more than welcome to bring a food or
beverage item to share with others potluck style.

I will be acting as a tutor to help though who are new to bug work in
order to allow our more experienced loco members to get the most
contributions in.

*Please note although we are planning for FreeGeek this is contingent
on me completing my key training next week and if for any reason that
training cannot occur then the location may be moved to an alternate
site*

Event RSVP (Please RSVP since space will be limited to about 15-20 people):
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-us-or/2263/detail/

If you are bringing food/beverage to share please add to the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtgrtpbXJZ2zdG1tSVVwblRGNXFlN3c5SWlkZGstQlE&usp=sharing

Bug Work Resources:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Jams/Bugs
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToFix