Today there will be a meeting of Linux / Ubuntu people, gathering together
to share their knowledgeable experience with Linux and Ubuntu, while
enjoying a cup of Java (not the programming language) at Broadway
Coffeehouse.  1300 Broadway St NE #100, Salem, OR.

The collaborative knowledge sharing begins at 6:00pm and lasts until 7:00pm.

James has posted our event in the Statesman Journal:
http://search.statesmanjournal.com/localevents/event//81646-Salem-Ubuntu-Hour
Thanks James - Hope we'll get lots of interested new people attending this
evening.

Lets keep Blitzing the World, everyone, about Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial
Xerus).

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend, due to this evening graduation
ceremony at Willamette university.

Have Fun! everyone,
Phil. N

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *