No problem Cody, just thought I'd be on-hand just in case someone
perseveres the cold weather to attend.
Besides this is where the warm drinks are.... LOL..  Went to a great
meeting yesterday on Immutable Infrastructure, so I'm just sitting here
doing some research while enjoying the warm atmosphere.

Ciao for now
Phil. N

* Sent from a system running Ubuntu  *