You have been subscribed to a public bug by David Barth (dbarth):
* Available in universe
* This package is required by unity8
* No known security issues at this time. It has been reviewed by security in
the past for use on the phone.
* This package has both unit tests and autopkgtests
Most dependencies are already in main with the exception of the following:
* libsystemsettings1, ubuntu-system-settings (bug #1612280)
* qml-module-ubuntu-onlineaccounts (same source package as this one)
* libonline-accounts-daemon1, qml-module-ubuntu-onlineaccounts (bug #1613575)
* qtbase-opensource-src-gles (the non-gles variant is in main) (doesn't need a
* This package uses qmake and is properly translated.
* This package is maintained by Canonical and actively in use on the phone
** Affects: webapps-sprint
Assignee: Alberto Mardegan (mardy)
** Affects: ubuntu-system-settings-online-accounts (Ubuntu)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu WebApps
bug tracking, which is subscribed to the bug report.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-webapps-bugs
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-webapps-bugs
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp