*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 1599771 ***
** This bug has been marked a duplicate of bug 1599771
Webview appears to think it's in focus when typing in the addressbar
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
WebApps bug tracking, which is subscribed to Oxide.
Cursor activation not behaving correctly
Status in Oxide:
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:
A) Fist test case.
- Open webbrowser-app.
- Google start page is opened.
- Cursor is active in the search field -> OSK must show.
- OSK is not shown.
B) Second test case.
- Open webbrowser-app (Google start page is opened).
- Tap on the address bar.
- Cursor appears in the address bar.
- Cursor disappears in the search field.
- Cursor keeps blinking in the search field and user sees two cursors.
current build number: 169
device name: krillin
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-webapps-bugs
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-webapps-bugs
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp