Today I tried xserver-xorg-video-intel  v.
2.7.99.1+git20090602.ec2fde7c-0ubuntu1 + libdrm-2.4.11. The situation is a bit
better. But really only a bit: after launching the second instance of X the
console does not freeze and second instance of X starts, but the screen is
whole black with only mouse pointer on it. Apart from this it's fully
functional:  I can move the mouse and changes shape if you manage to find login
window. I can login and it seems it starts whole X session correctly, but the
screen is whole black all the time.
Also attempt to navigate between virtual consoles with ctrl+alt+F<n> usually
crashes the first instance.
I will attach logs and config in a minute.

Cheers

  Morg

** Attachment added: "X configuration"
   http://launchpadlibrarian.net/27505282/xorg.conf

--
console freezes when attempting to start second instance of Xserver with UXA
enabled