We're closing this bug since it is has been some time with no response
from the original reporter.  However, if the issue still exists please
feel free to reopen with the requested information.  Also, if you could,
please test against the latest development version of Ubuntu, since this
confirms the bug is one we may be able to pass upstream for help.

** Changed in: fglrx-installer (Ubuntu)

--
[Jaunty Beta] Installing the fglrx driver causes visual corruption on a USB
stick