Hi Piotr,

I mixed up the repositories - now I have enabled your ppa again and DP
is "kind of working": artefacts, moving a window (e.g. Firefox with
running video) makes the xserver restart

I "cleaned" my xorg.conf:
Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Configured Video Device"
#       Option          "AccelMethod"                   "uxa"
#       Option          "EXAOptimizeMigration"          "true"
#       Option          "MigrationHeuristic"            "greedy"
#       Option          "Tiling"                        "true"
EndSection

I will reenable uxa and check again...

** Attachment added: "Xorg.0.log"
   http://launchpadlibrarian.net/28456933/Xorg.0.log

--
[G45] No DisplayPort support in -intel driver
which is the registrant for xf86-video-intel.