Unfortunately in this case the automatic gpu lockup handler wasn't able
to collect a valid GPU dump.  It appears the system had run out of
memory, so the utility failed.  Since we won't be able to troubleshoot
the gpu lockup, I think this bug report should focus instead on the
utility failure.

Meanwhile, keep your eye out for more X freezes and send in the reports
when it prompts you with the dialog.  Hopefully if the bug recurs, one
of those times it will have enough memory to complete a proper report.

** Summary changed:

- [i965gm] GPU lockup ba67a689
+ [i965gm] GPU lockup ba67a689 - i915_error_state: Error: [Errno 12] Cannot
allocate memory

** Summary changed:

- [i965gm] GPU lockup ba67a689 - i915_error_state: Error: [Errno 12] Cannot
allocate memory
+ [i965gm] GPU lockup, but i915_error_state: [Errno 12] Cannot allocate memory

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: memory

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu.