There are screenshots attached. I think they started happening after I
got my second monitor. Below is a system report:

-Display-
Resolution              : 3840x1080 pixels
Vendor          : The X.Org Foundation
Version         : 1.9.0
-Monitors-
Monitor 0               : 1920x1080 pixels
Monitor 1               : 1920x1080 pixels
-Extensions-
BIG-REQUESTS
DAMAGE
DPMS
DRI2
GLX
Generic Event Extension
GestureExtension
MIT-SCREEN-SAVER
MIT-SHM
NV-CONTROL
NV-GLX
RECORD
RENDER
SECURITY
SHAPE
SYNC
X-Resource
XC-MISC
XFIXES
XFree86-DGA
XFree86-VidModeExtension
XINERAMA
XInputExtension
XKEYBOARD
XTEST
XVideo
XVideo-MotionCompensation
-OpenGL-
Vendor          : NVIDIA Corporation
Renderer                : GeForce GTS 450/PCI/SSE2
Version         : 4.1.0 NVIDIA 260.19.06
Direct Rendering                : Yes

** Affects: nvidia-graphics-drivers (Ubuntu)

--
Random graphical glitchs when running 3D games
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/741931