Binary package hint: gnome-control-center

I'm not sure where to file this bug. I've only noticed this issue after
making a change in gnome-mouse properties.

For the purposes of this bug, I would like everyone to consider what is
typically called left mouse button "primary button" and what is
typically the right button "secondary button."

In right handed mode, before I made the switch, I never encountered any
issues. After switching the left hand mode, I noticed, about once an
hour, that the primary button would stop working. I would not be able to
click on anything, being unable to raise windows with the mouse, click
on buttons, or any other kind of interaction. The only way to remedy
this would be to use the secondary button, which would fix primary
button.

I am sure that this is probably an issue with X, but I figured I would
start in the place where the change was made, and work down from there.

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.10
Package: gnome-control-center 1:2.32.0-0ubuntu2
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-27.48-generic 2.6.35.11
Uname: Linux 2.6.35-27-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
Architecture: amd64
Date: Mon Mar  7 16:55:47 2011
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release amd64 (20101007)
ProcEnviron:
 LANG=en_GB.utf8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: gnome-control-center

** Affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug maverick
--
After swapping mouse buttons in gnome-mouse-properties, the buttons
occasionally "hang"