And I had this buug only once and in adition nothing frozed there, I was
able to continue using my PC after this occured like nothing even happened.

On Apr 15, 2011 1:31 AM, "Bryce Harrington" <759...@bugs.launchpad.net>
wrote:

Did your system actually freeze up?  (screen stopped painting, mouse
still moves)

Possibly it could have happened on a previous boot but only decided to
file the report coincidentally after you finished the game.  If you can
elaborate more on the conditions that would help.

Also, have you encountered this bug more than just this one time?  It
looks like you upgraded recently, is that so?  Were you running maverick
previously, and did you ever have freezes there?

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a direct subscriber
of the bug.

Bug description:
Binary package hint: xserver-xorg-video-intel

Played a game of quadrapassel, ...

[ 7360.401524] render error detected, EIR: 0x00000010
[ 7360.401532] IPEIR: 0x00000000
[ 736...

ProblemType: Crash
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04
Package: xserver-xorg-video-intel 2:2.14.0-4ubu...

  [gm45] GPU lockup (EIR: 0x00000010 ESR: 0x00000011 PGTBL_ER:
  0x00000001 IPEHR: 0x01000000)