Hi, just to let you know, finally I resolve "slow mouse" problem, this
solution applies in Kubuntu 10.04 LTS version 32 and 64 bits, also
applies to ubuntu 10.04 and 11.04.

For my Dell computer: Dell Inspiron 15 (C15P32_225LCO), AMD Athlon II
Dual-Core Mobile P340 (2.2 GHz), Mem 2GB DDR3, 250GB HD. video ATI
Mobility Radeon HD4250. You just need to download from ATI web site the
latest drivers. selecting the drivers for ATI Mobility Radeon HD4250 you
will get a .sh file "ati-.......sh", to avoid problems you can reboot
your computer and enter as ubuntu (failsafe) then enter as a root to the
console, and run the .sh file. Reboot your computer and you will get the
mouse working correctly and video working smoothly

which is subscribed to xinput in Ubuntu.

  Unable to slow mouse sufficiently