Actually, some light googling shows the 'Xlib: extension "RANDR" missing
on display ":99".' is innocuous and can  be ignored.

I'm able to reproduce the same test failure from the pygtk build
directory without xvfb (i.e. DISPLAY=:0), so this seems not to be a bug
in xvfb but just a failing test that isn't reported well.

@Doko, before I close out the xorg-server task, can you review and see
if you concur, or if I missed something please elaborate.  I spot
checked a few of your other recently reported bugs to see if there are
other instances of xvfb-related failures but didn't see any so am
guessing this is just an outlier.

** Summary changed:

- xvfb failed to start - pygtk version 2.24.0-2 failed to build in oneiric
+ pygtk version 2.24.0-2 failed to build in oneiric

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu Oneiric)