Daniel,
Thank you for your excellent work! Im using your ppa in Ocelot and I cant
believe how buttery smooth my windows are moving now! The last time I remeber
seeing them so smooth was on my Maverick install. Using fglrx with HD4200.
 This is kind of a noobish question but the fixes are improving the performance
of compiz in general right? Not just when moving windows? Because after
upgrading with your ppa it seems some of my games are running better and I
didn't know if its just a placebo affect or they really are. Thanks.

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  Compiz's "Sync to Vblank" makes display stutter/slow with fglrx