Hello Alkis,
in what sense does this bug no longer affect ltsp? I still have massive GPU
lockups with the intel driver on our ltsp clients. This is a huge problem for
us.
Lockups do happen in almost every session, markedly when scrolling windows. The
session freezes for some seconds, then windows contents appear scrambled with
old content not erased and new content printed over it.

This problem does not seem to occur on a standalone system, but it does
in ltsp sessions.

So please: this DOES affect ltsp.

  MASTER: [i845] GPU lockup