  Architecture: i386
  Date: Tue Mar 27 17:07:07 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric" - Build i386 LIVE Binary
20111012-18:10
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=zh_CN:
   PATH=(custom, user)
   LANG=zh_CN.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: libreoffice
+ ---
+ ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
+ Architecture: i386
+ DistroCodename: oneiric
+ DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.10
+ DistroVariant: ubuntu
+ InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric" - Build i386 LIVE Binary
20111012-18:10
+ Package: xorg 1:7.6+7ubuntu7.1
+ PackageArchitecture: i386
+ ProcEnviron:
+  LANGUAGE=zh_CN:
+  PATH=(custom, user)
+  LANG=zh_CN.UTF-8
+  SHELL=/bin/bash
+ ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.0.0-16.29-generic-pae 3.0.20
+ Tags:  oneiric ubuntu
+ Uname: Linux 3.0.0-16-generic-pae i686
+ UnreportableReason: Please work this issue through technical support channels
first.
+ UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
+ UserGroups: adm admin cdrom dialout libvirtd lpadmin plugdev sambashare
vboxusers

** Attachment added: "Dependencies.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/966046/+attachment/2947283/+files/Dependencies.txt

  Libreoffice startup (soffice) GUI glitch: side bars are not refreshed