I got the same bug, can't get fglrx (12.1 or 12.3/fglrx-8.951,
downloaded from AMD site) to work on ubuntu 12.10 (3.0.0-18 and
3.0.0-19).

I've tried applying this patch on every firegl_public.c I could find (there
were more):
http://phoronix.com/forums/showthread.php?68922-Patch-to-compile-fgrlx-module-on-Linux-3-3-rc4-with-x86-32-bit-arch#post_252230

If I try to sudo make.sh afterward it DOES remove the errors, but
somehow fglrx wont install. But that could be something I'm forgetting
to do as I don't see errors anymore.

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  fglrx (not installed): fglrx kernel module failed to build