I have tested Ubuntu 12.04 beta 2, 10.04.3, 9.04, but all of them
freezes when a player plays a video.

So I tryed Ubuntu 8.04.4 LTS and it worked!

I really think problem is not with openchrome but with "libdrm2" or
"libgl1-mesa-dri" or "libgl1-mesa-dri-experimental" or "libgl1-mesa-
glx".

How could I test it?

Any other suggestion on how to solve this freezes in Ubuntu 12.04? Is
there any chance in solving this for final version of Precise Pangolin?
Is there anything that I could do to help?

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-openchrome in Ubuntu.

  [VM800] Xorg freezes when a player plays a video