In precise-proposed unapproved
I fixed some spacing in debian/rules, fixed the version 1.0.7-1ubuntu0.1,
closed the bug in the changelog, and made 3 multiarch fixes that I found in the
debian version
   [ Micah Gersten <mic...@ubuntu.com> ]
   * Install udeb into usr/lib/ as Debian did in 1:1.0.8-1
     - update debian/libxkbfile1-udeb.install
   * Mark libxkbfile1-dbg Multi-Arch: same and don't add Pre-Depends to
     libxkbfile-dev since it doesn't ship a shared library
     - update debian/control

** Changed in: libxkbfile (Ubuntu Precise)

** Changed in: libxkbfile (Ubuntu Precise)
     Assignee: Micah Gersten (micahg) => (unassigned)

which is subscribed to libxkbfile in Ubuntu.

  When trying to install libxkbfile1:i386 the pkg manager asks to remove
  too many important packages [Multi-arch]