Ter Info

I just found the problem by me.

Crashes occured due to I/0 dropout on asus MB P6X58-E WS.
This happened about one time each hour. Pc worked fine during 9 months and
sudden it's start freezing. It was not a real freeze. As I still had graphical
screen and every program and service loaded into ram continued working until
they required hd acces.

I'm working with crucial m4 512 gb ssd's.

Problem is solved by ugrading crucial m4 firmware to version 0000f At
least now pc worked already 3 hours whitout any drop out of sata busses.

If persons who are working with ssd drives like me first try to upgrade
the firmware.

  ubuntu 12.04 completely freezes frequently.