Every so often, Compiz crashes on my machine (12.04 64-bit fully
updated).

When that happens, I get the usual option to send an error report to
help fix the problem (screen-shot 1).

The next prompt (screen-shot 2) tells me, "'precise' is no longer under
development, but technical support is still available…" It gives me five
- I don't know what to do
- Continue. I already know of a patch to fix this problem.
- Continue. Yes, I have discussed this with technical support.
- Continue. I don't need technical support.
- Please point me to where I can get technical support.

Both the first and last option provide the unhelpful response (screen-
shot 3), "http://ubuntu.com/support/ is the best place to get free help
with technical issues."

For other crashes, Apport does not do this, but instead gives the normal
process of searching for duplicates and allowing you to submit the bug.
I think it should treat Compiz crashes in the same way.

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
Package: apport 2.0.1-0ubuntu12
Uname: Linux 3.2.0-30-generic x86_64