Public bug reported:

I get logged off from Ubuntu sometimes. There is no error message or any
indication that it is going to log off. The screen goes black, and after
2-4 seconds, i get presented with the Ubuntu Log On Screen.

There is no clear pattern (or at least if have not noticed any). One
time i am working with Netbeans, another time i am using firefox. This
also means that at present i can not clearly say what package might be
causing this behaviour.

This first started happening to me not more than a week ago.

Symptoms are very similar to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/980519

I am using Module fglrxdrm: vendor="FireGL - ATI Technologies Inc."

My system info is attached here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/980519/+attachment/3344430/+files/lshw.txt

Are there any changes recently commited that could have caused this?

I am using the up-to-date versions.

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

  Random log off in Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS