Still not working for me. Purged nvidia-.*; installed NVIDIA-
Linux-x86-304.51.run from nvidia.com. Interestingly the xorg.conf it
created has ConstrainCursor in the *screen* section. However, the
launcher doesn't reveal whether it's there, or also in the Device
section.

/var/log/Xorg.0.log contains:

[   316.060] (**) NVIDIA(0): Option "ConstrainCursor" "no"

Also tried setting the following to no effect:
* Launcher Reveal Pressure: 1
* Launcher Edge Stop Overcome Pressure: 1

This, combined with bug #741869 is having a real impact on me.

  [Ubuntu 12.04.1/12.10] nVidia drivers 304.51 prevent autohidden Unity
  launcher from revealing