Hi there,

Still having freezes with 304.51 on a Linux-x86_64 Ubuntu 12.04, X.Org X
Server 1.11.3

2x560 Ti in SLI with 3 monitors in Xinerama

Xorgs shows 100% cpu in top:

   1949 root      20   0  295m 189m  48m R  100  3.2  17:13.36 /usr/bin/X :0
vt7 -br -nolisten tcp -auth /var/run/xauth/A:0-BChVza

See attached Xorg log for details.

I can provide files, or trace activity or whatever you need to find and
correct the bug; just ask me !

Strange thing, the driver just before seemed to work well, about "[mi]
EQ overflow continuing. " it was somehow adaptive or something like
that, then, it was freezing for a second, and then, continue.

With the 304.51 I don't see this behaviour anymore, and then X goes 100%
and freezes.

(its all about X freezing, not crashing or such).

Cheers,

** Attachment added: "Xorg.0.log per today's freeze"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-graphics-drivers/+bug/973096/+attachment/3392144/+files/Xorg.0.20121010_11h37.log

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  Nvidia driver causes xorg crash