I'm developping on an older version of Linux (ubuntu current stable)
where this bug does not happen

the java version is the same (current oracle 7u45)

the only change is (intel grafik driver, xorg or gtk) couse with java
7u40 there was an other bug (xorg crashes) but this bug is not
reproduceable any longer

i don't know the interna so i can't tell you if it is X or the driver or gtk
the real problem is the overlay at applicationlevel.
but if i disable this i can't use my app (funny look - not usable any longer)
so i think it is the driver or more the x implementation which seams had
changed (compositing and overlay?)

i would do more debuging but i don't know where to start.

  JavaFX Ensemble.jar Mouse problem