-- The logs above refer to a GPU lock-up on Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty that
happened while using X with PDF viewer and Firefox (not through reboot
cycle like was the case in previous log), although distribution seems
more stable from GPU lock-up point of view. Occurrences seem to have
reduced.

-- To log information with apport I used a remote SSH connection to the
affected machine.

-- I will now switch video driver to NVIDIA proprietary and re-check if
issues still verifies with the new driver as was the case with Ubuntu
11.04 and 11.10.

which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-nouveau in Ubuntu.

  Constant GPU Lock-ups with Ubuntu 13.04 and 13.10