Seems to be a font issue: the crash always happens as the page tries to
load objects from fonts.smdg.ca. I considered blocking smdg.ca with
NoScript but the site becomes unusable. Could this be a duplicate of Bug
#738526? I always get an X crash the first time I load the page after
reboot. If it just kicks me to the login screen I can try again and it
works. A few times the crash has been bad enough that I end up at a
blinking cursor instead of the login screen and I reboot with Ctrl-Alt-
Del. If I go back to the website after a reboot, X crashes again.

  Opening foodnetwork.ca website crashes xserver