Thanks, I uploaded it to utopic-proposed.

There's another SRU (4.3) still awaiting verification, but tjaalton
tells me that it is fine. If you're an SRU team member reviewing this
upload and he hasn't fixed the tags yet, please poke him hard and then
you should be able to release that one and upload this.

** Also affects: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu Utopic)

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu Utopic)

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu Utopic)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Marius Gedminas (mgedmin)

  [GNOME3 Staging PPA] strange shadow rendered where client-side
  decorations are used