Public bug reported:

I was using flgrx-updates (13.350) and all was working well. After
recent update to 15.200 all processes normally using GPU started to
consume a lot of CPU or basically did not work at all (e.g. watching
youtube full screen and pressing play/pause/play would hang computer for
~20 sec). Returned to open source ATI drivers and it is working fine.

Any debugging information I shall provide?

Using:
3.13.0-63 generic SMP 64 bit
14.04.3 LTS
ATI HD 7750

** Affects: fglrx-installer-updates (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  I was using flgrx-updates (13.350) and all was working well. After
  recent update to 15.200 all processes normally using GPU started to
  consume a lot of CPU or basically did not work at all (e.g. watching
  youtube full screen and pressing play/pause/play would hang computer for
  ~20 sec). Returned to open source ATI drivers and it is working fine.

  Any debugging information I shall provide?

  Using:
+ 3.13.0-63 generic SMP 64 bit
  14.04.3 LTS
  ATI HD 7750

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer-updates in Ubuntu.

  fglrx does not work after update to 15.200