Alberto --

This is the second time I have been involved in a major disaster
affecting the fglrx driver.   It took quite some time to fix the one
that I reported a few months ago.

I asked that that bug be raised to "critical" as it affected an entire
class of users.

I understand that the heat is not high on this because of the low number
of users indicating they are affected, but I think it is clear that this
is a big problem.

This time, would you get with your colleagues and get this one raised to
critical?

Unless Canonical is interested in alienating all AMD graphics users,
this needs to be fixed yesterday.

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  FGLRX incompatible with kernel 4.2