Reverted. I changed my mind; that approach might break Unity8 and others
that want a root window in a window.

We need a proper solution. Either:
  (a) Mir understand and accept client windows can be bigger than one output; or
  (b) Xmir chop up the root window and display it as separate surfaces
(difficult, lots of work).

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Daniel van Vugt (vanvugt) => (unassigned)

  Connecting Xmir to USC fails [std::exception::what: An output ID must
  be specified from
  src/server/shell/system_compositor_window_manager.cpp(66)]