I'm using Tahiti so I'll be waiting.

I tried to go back to 14.04 but ran into a whole bunch of hateful issues
there.

I really wish I'd never upgraded. This has been nothing but a complete
disaster.  I will never buy another AMD GPU again and I am utterly
unimpressed by this "upgrade".  The system knows I've got fglrx
installed, why on earth did it not warn me about the black hole I'd be
falling into?  This is Microsoft-style nonsense. I'd come to expect
better from the Linux community.

which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  BOINC doesn't recognize AMD/ATI GPU in 16.04 despite sudo /etc/init.d
  /boinc-client restart