The patch by philmanjaro works for me too by following instructions by
Alexandre ACEBEDO (aacebedo) from 2016-01-25, on a braswell system
(N3150 - Zbox CI323)

One thing though, I still have an issue if the TV is turned off when the
PC is booted initially, xrandr will give me the proper info and tell me
the screen is connected once I power it on, but xfce will still show it
as Disabled (by connecting with x11vnc), I'm not sure if it's related or
not

xrandr -auto sometimes fixes it but not always I sometimes have to
reboot the system with the TV powered on for it to start working again

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  Xfce resets TV mode to NULL when power cycled