CurrentDesktop: GNOME
Date: Wed Sep  6 12:47:26 2017
DisplayManager: gdm3
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Alpha amd64 (20160117)
SourcePackage: gnome-shell

** Affects: libinput (Ubuntu)

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug artful rls-aa-incoming wayland-session
--
Touchpad won't stay disabled after resuming from suspend
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1715479