> 3) As per your snipped log, it looks like you are grabbing logs from your
> install. What is
> needed are the logs/video from booting
> http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/.

You are right. All attachments come from the installation, not the
"current" Ubuntu.

I see no chance to get the DVD debugged: the failure is very early -
likely immediately after the BIOS has passed control to the DVD.
"https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingKernelBoot"; remains unapplicable, as
no boot loader is involved (which would allow me to set boot parameters)
or as the problem already occurs before the loader on the DVD gets
activated.

Likely, something went wrong with burning the DVD. I will try (probably
tomorrow) to burn with a different device (I already tried with 2
different DVDs to exclude media failures).

which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1649566

Title:
  [GeForce 7025 / nForce 630a] System freeze