Actually, the offending library seems to have come in as a dependency of
mesa-demos (8.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Drop configure.ac-Auto-detect-wayland-support.diff, upstream.
* Drop configure.ac-Fix-default-behavior-of-AC_ARG_WITH-glut.patch,
* Update watch url.
* Distribute eglinfo within mesa-utils-extra.
* Bump debhelper compat to 11.
* Bump standards version to 4.1.3.
-- Andreas Boll <andreas.boll....@gmail.com> Fri, 23 Feb 2018 11:35:05
** Changed in: libglvnd (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => New
** Changed in: mesa-demos (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Critical
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu-X,
which is subscribed to mesa-demos in Ubuntu.
[regression] Missing Wayland login option and missing GL acceleration,
after installing mesa-utils-extra 8.4.0
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-x-swat
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-x-swat
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp