Tested 17.3.3, no success.

The artifacts appeared after the #1735594 fix, so they may be specific
to i965. My computer graphics indicate "Mobile IntelĀ® GM45 Express
Chipset".

I found that the game titanion looks as expected when the window is
resized to 960x720 or greater. Inspecting the source I found the game
adjusts the line width at window resize while the other games keep it at
1 or 2, so I believe the driver is drawing the lines thinner than it
should.

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1752844

Title:
  Line drawing bug in applications using opengl 1