1)
```
$ls -la /var/crash/
total 8080
drwxrwsrwt  2 root     whoopsie    4096 Jun  7 01:30 .
drwxr-xr-x 14 root     root        4096 Ago  1  2017 ..
-rwxrwxrwx  1 root     whoopsie       0 Jun  7 01:17 .lock
-rw-r-----  1 root     whoopsie 8265453 Jun  7 01:28 _usr_lib_xorg_Xorg.0.crash
-rw-r--r--  1 root     whoopsie       0 Jun  7 01:30 _usr_lib_xorg_Xorg.0.upload
-rw-------  1 whoopsie whoopsie       0 Jun  7 01:30
_usr_lib_xorg_Xorg.0.uploaded
```

2) I've probably added id, when trying to disable the graphic card, to
use only one, as when trying to fix it came across some threads
suggesting that (e.g. https://askubuntu.com/questions/771562/16-04
-power-off-discrete-graphics-ati-amd). (I'll test removing this later on
the day).

3) Dell U2715H (REV A01, 2015)
(http://accessories.ap.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=hk&l=en&s=bsd&cs=hkbsd1&sku=210-ADSZ)

4)  DisplayPort-to-DisplayPort (pc DisplayPort-MiniDisplayPort monitor)

5) No, it crashes.

6) Both, no difference.

I start the laptop, from cold boot, first login screen displays properly
in both monitors cloning the display. Afterwards I try to login and when
setting new settings starts crashing repeatedly, trying to restart the
xserver (as it seems).

  Xorg crash